North America's Leading Inspirational Teacher
and Best-Selling Author, Marjan Glavac...
"How to Make A Difference"
The Stress-Free Way to Impact Your Students For Life and Reignite Your Passion for Teaching Almost Overnight
Dear Fellow Teachers,
If you love teaching but the challenges that come with the job are starting to get under your skin, I know exactly how you feel. See if you can relate to my experience ...
I reached a point where I'd dread going to school in the morning to teach. I would have a big knot in the pit of my stomach just thinking about my class.
I was facing a huge internal conflict ...
- I really love to learn
- really love to teach.
- I really wanted to make a difference in the lives of my students, but I kept getting frustrated.
- I started to think about getting out of teaching, quitting and changing careers.
- I was fed up, frustrated and fearful.
Remember When You Graduated From Teachersí CollegeÖ
You had all that energy, enthusiasm and expertise to make a difference (perhaps even with disadvantaged students who struggle to get through each and every day). You looked forward to teaching any and all students in your class. You spent an incredible amount of time getting your classroom set up during the summer.
It was a warm, welcoming and wonderful classroomóone of the best classrooms in the entire school. You were nervous that first day, not knowing what to expect.
Then you met your students.
They sat in their desks, alert, attentive and anxious to be taught by you. The first day was an exhausting but an exhilarating, exciting experience. You couldnít wait to get back to school and teach them some more.
Then, It HappenedÖ
It may have been in the first week, or in the first month or in the first term, but it happened.
Your students aren't attentive any more. They're off task. They're defiant. The hours and hours you've spent on those picture perfect lesson plans seem to go out the window.
Your students are becoming more and more defiant. You get more and more frustrated with them, lose your cool more often and go home empty, exhausted and emotionally upset.
In spite of all these problems and challenges, youíre still passionate about teaching. You still love to learn. You still love to teach. You still love children.
But, youíre running on empty, especially with those students who defy you more and more often, who seem to have taken over your class, who donít seem to care anymore... You donít know what to do... You donít want to confess to other teachers that youíre experiencing problems with your class. That would be a sign of weakness.
You donít want to confess to your principal that youíre experiencing problems. That might mean not getting rehired or worseóthat you werenít meant to be a teacher.
You donít want to talk to any parents, because word would quickly get out that you canít control your class, that youíre an ineffective, incapable and worse, an incompetent teacher. The school year has barely started and youíre already counting the days, hours and minutes to the end of the term.
You keep hoping each day will be better, but instead it gets worse. You start thinking about getting out of teaching, quitting and changing careers. Youíre fed up, frustrated and fearful. You want the joy, the respect and the fulfillment from a rewarding teaching career, but now, you just donít know what to do.
How do I know all this?
To put it very simply, I know exactly what youíre going through in a very personal way because Iíve been there myself. In fact, Iím still there. Teaching is tough, time-consuming and a trial by fire. No one really understands what itís like to teach all by yourself, all alone, isolated from adults in front of a group of disinterested, disruptive and defiant students, than another teacher.
For 29 years, Iíve been teaching in the trenches, on the front lines, in the firing zone. Iím in the class with my students, day in and day out, just like you. I go through a roller coaster of emotions with them every day, the highs and lows, the failures and successes, the joys and disappointments of daily teaching.
And just like you, I thought that my students would automatically love to learn, love the subjects that I taught and hunger for more knowledge as much as I do. Boy, was I wrong!
Teachersí College never gave me the effective teaching techniques needed to deal with the 30+ students crowded into classes, students with ADD, ADHD, OCD, Touretteís Syndrome, oppositional behaviour, fetal alcohol syndrome, students 3 or more years below grade level in reading and math, bullies, abused students, temper tantrums, aggressive behaviour.
You know exactly what Iím talking about: the classes from hell!
There is hope. In the face of all the challenges, you really can make a difference in your students' lives.
All it takes is the decision to do things differently and some guidance from someone who's been through it all.
You probably have your doubts. So let me share with you what one of my students wrote to me ...
The Words of a Student Whose Life Changed Forever:
It's feedback like this that touches my heart and motivates me to continue pouring my best into teaching.
But most of all, I've learned that to REALLY make a difference, I need to share what I've learned with other teachers just like you.
I know. I know. You're probably still thinking about ...
... the parents who question your teaching, think that their child can do no wrong, and bypass your authority by going directly to the principal with complaints against you.
And if that werenít enough, thereís the public who think all you do is play games and baby-sit, resent all your vacation days, time off, professional development days and tell you in no uncertain terms how they feel about it, have no idea how to teach, but go to great lengths telling you how to teach.
And thereís still more. Thereís the paper work, the extra-curricular activities, keeping up with the latest technology and doing all this on a limited or no budget, no resources, and no time.
But I assure you, I've found a way around and out of all this "muck." And it works so well, I was able to "recruit" one of my small-town students to become a school principal!. Take a look ...
Marjan Glavac Encourages Small-town Student to Become School Principal ...
Do you sometimes feel like youíre the proverbial punching bag for the teaching profession?
Do you have days when nothing seems to go right, where the kids are getting you down, when youíre not getting any
respect for the many hours you put in trying to cope with all your special education students, your overcrowded class,
your lack of resources, your lack of time?
Do you find yourself so frustrated teaching your class that you literally grind your teeth, bite your tongue and pull your hair in frustration? Are you going home emotionally exhausted, dissatisfied and overwhelmed? Iíll let you in on a little known secret ...
Every teacher has been there. Teacher burnout, teacher dissatisfaction, teacher turnover have never been higher than it is today. But teachers are needed now more than ever, due to the breakup of the family, the declining influence of religion and society. The school is the last place left where students have to attend.
I've been there. And I've discovered the secrets to turning it all around more effortlessly than you might image. And I've put my years of experience into a "teaching guide for teachers" that I guarantee will change how you feel about teaching almost overnight.
It's called "How To Make a Difference Inspiring Students to do Their Best".
Hereís a Taste of What You'll Learn in the First Part of My eBook:
- How to prevent your students from pushing your buttons and stressing you out (page 8)
- The 7 questions that establish your base of strength in the face of challenges and setbacks. They keep you from the sand trap of depression (page 8)
- How your strengths, weaknesses, likes and dislikes can guide you to becoming a more effective teacher (p. 9)
- How to measure (and prove) your success as a teacher throughout the entire school year (p. 14)
- How to get your students to recognize and embrace their unique and different qualities in a fun and engaging way (p. 15)
- The single best source of help when dealing with difficult behavior (p. 16)
- How you can easily get parents to open up about their kids and reveal golden nuggets of information that make your job easier (p. 16)
- And much more
Hereís Why You Want This:
This eBook teaching guide is written by an actual practicing full time classroom teacher that contains the unique information
you need to become a teaching success. My classroom tested teacher techniques will work for you or your money back,
The best part is that any teacher can learn these techniques in seconds.
Now, I know youíre probably skeptical. Thatís normal and healthy. Let me give you three excellent reasons I can back up what I claim:
3 Reasons To Believe What I Say ...
If youíre like me, as a classroom teacher itís tough to toot your own horn and talk about your accomplishments! I find it hard to do, but over my 29 years of teaching, Iíve made a difference in the lives of thousands of students K-University, parents and teachers through my teaching in the classroom, online courses, workshops, speeches, articles, columns and newsletters.
I am a successful author, having two of my books published as bestsellers. The foreword to my second book The Busy Educatorís Guide To The World Wide Web 2ND Edition was written by Harry K. Wong, who with his wife Rosemary, are the authors of The First Days of School, which has sold over 2 million copies. Harry and Rosemary have given me a credit in their latest book as an acknowledged expert.
They even put a photo of me and my children on their front cover and had this to say about me: ďYou are making a difference in the lives of students and in the world!
My book was used by the following higher educational institutions to teach courses and as a resource for students and faculty:
- Bay Mills Community College - Brimley, Michigan
- County Office of Education Internet Institute - Silicon Valley and Bay Area,California
- Goucher Teacher Institute - Baltimore, Maryland
- Lesley University - Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Mulgrave Professional Development Centre - Nova Scotia, Canada
- UCLA Office of Instructional Development (OID) - Los Angeles, California
- University At Albany, State University of New York - Albany, New York
- University of British Columbia - Vancouver, Canada
- University of Louisville College of Education - Louisville, Kentucky
- University of Texas at El Paso - El Paso, Texas
- Western Maryland College - Westminster, Maryland
If it's good enough for these prestigious schools, it can certainly help you take your teaching to an entirely new level.
In addition, my book is also currently used by thousands of elementary and high school teachers, students and parents, and used by school districts, departments of education and libraries worldwide.
I only tell you the following for one reason. For my work in the classroom, I was acknowledged with the following awards:
- The Roberta Bondar (first Canadian female astronaut) Award for Science and Technology
- The NORTEL National Institute Award for Excellence in Teaching
- Selected to participate in 3 NORTEL Summer Teacher Institutes
- The Prime Ministerís Award for Excellence in Teaching Mathematics, Science and Technology
- The Roy C. Hill Award for Educational Innovation
- Certificate of Merit from TVO (Canadian equivalent to PBS)
There is a purpose to what I am doing. I donít say this to ďtoot my own hornĒ but just to show you that I know what Iím talking about. I have a proven track record to help you because I know how important it is to have a recognized noted expert still in the field.
Read the testimonials and reviews that customers have said about my eBook "How To Make A Difference: Inspiring Students To Do Their Best " ...
Here's More of What You'll Discover in my eBook:
- The "Student Scavenger Hunt" - how to use it on the first day of school (or any day) to get each of your students to feel special and bond together.This fun game also naturally reveals who are the leaders, the shy, and everyone in between (p.18)
- High-achieving students vs. high-needs students. What you need to know (p.19)
- How to build rapport with each student before they enter your classroom (p.20)
- The "Sunshine Call" and how to use it to establish mountains of rapport with parents early in the school year (p.21)
- The easy way to establish discipline on the very first day of school. (p.22)
- The "Reason Why" method of getting your students to comply. Plus, how to get the students to encourage the "rule breakers" to behave and follow the rules (p.23)
- My "6 Rules of the Class" and the 4 consequences (p.27)
In my eBook, You'll Also Learn ...
- The 8 rules for an effective incentive program (p.44)
- When good students "go bad" and ignore your routine or signals, what do you do?... Use this quick and easy tip on page 49 to get your students to relax and calm down
- How to use "circle time" to build classroom rapport and teamwork skills (p.50)
- How to prevent inappropriate behaviors before they begin. (p.51)
- Transforming first-year teaching struggles... How I completely changed the students' and parents' perceptions around (and the tone of my class) in a single afternoon! A true and motivating story and technique you can use with your class, revealed on page 51
- 6 keys to building trust and respect through responsibility (p.67)
- 3 ways to get the most from field trips (p.71)
- How to make your weaknesses obsolete ... Discover how I got others to help me with my lack of artistic talent and limited knowledge of technology (p.74)
You'll Also Discover These Amazing Gems:
- The 3 questions that help diffuse almost any classroom problem you'll ever encounter (p.77)
- How to refocus your entire class on January 1st using the 3-item resolution list (p.86)
- Learning Lessons through Movies. The top 24 movies to teach and inspire you and your students (p.87)
- 19 Boredom Boosters to get your class out of a rut (p.92)
- 44 ways to quench the flames of teacher burnout (p.100)
- How to touch your students' hearts on the last day of school, so they remember you and the impact you made on them for the rest of their lives (p.106)
- And much, much more!
Order it immediately and get over $176.55 worth of Free bonus e-gifts
Get instant download access immediately upon your order.
It doesn't matter if it's 3:00 a.m. in the morning!
Get all these bonus gifts FREE and a 100%
Un-Conditional Money Back Guarantee!
Donít decide now if this product is for you. Just get it and try it out. If it doesnít do everything I say and more, if you donít save time and frustration, donít become a better, happier teacher, if it doesnít work for you, you have nothing to worry about because you can get every dime of your money back under our no-loopholes guarantee.
So you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Really, How Do You Put A Price On Personal And Professional Development?
How do you put a price on satisfaction and fulfillment? How do you measure the payoff of being a great teacher who inspires others? How do you equate the feeling of knowing that you made a difference that day, that week, that month, that year in the lives of your students? How much is this worth to you?
The good news is that you can get my entire book PLUS the Workbook AND over $176.55 worth of free bonuses for less than the cost of dinner and a movie!
Hereís how to order right now!
We Guarantee the Value and Your Complete Satisfaction!
Once your credit card is approved, you will be taken to a special download page where you will download the eBook and every bonus mentioned on this page.
You will be downloading and reading the eBook and incredible bonuses within just a few minutes...and using it in your very next class!
A Final Word from One Teacher to Another ...
Now is your opportunity to become a more effective and passionate teacher... to fulfill your dream of truly changing and deeply impacting the lives of your students who are counting on you to give them direction and guidance during their most vulnerable and impressionable years of their lives.
Don't look back on this day with regret, that you could have done something better. Make the risk-free choice to get my product and continue teaching with the peace of mind that you've truly done everything in your power to help your precious students become the best they can be.
You'll be so glad you did! I promise you that.
To your teaching success,
P.S. I wish I had a book like this when I used to dread going to school in the morning to teach.
I still remember that big knot in the pit of my stomach just thinking about my class. I never want to have that feeling again.
I didnít change those feelings until I made a decision and took action.
Help is available right here, right now, but you have to decide and act, just like I did.
If you need help, my primary e-mail address is included in the book. I really want you to succeed and be the best teacher you can be.
Act immediately and receive the following bonuses:
Since I know itís 100% to your benefit to act right away, I want to sweeten this offer even more and give you every possible reason to say YES today! If you respond immediately, youíll also receive the following at zero cost to you:
Free Bonus #1
"How To Make A Difference Workbook" $19.95 Value
This 39 page workbook contains blackline masters, additional resources and websites for teachers to use. Handouts here are suitable for photocopying and immediately available for your students as curriculum. This workbook will encourage you to get the most out of the "How To Make A Difference: Inspiring Students To Do Their Best" eBook.
Free Bonus #2
"Succeed Wth The Noisy Class: The Step by Step Method to Deal With Challenging Groups" $17.00 Value
Effective classroom management strategies to succeed with your most challenging, noisy and 'hard-to-handle' student groups.
- Get 100% attention at the start of the lesson
- Have challenging students follow your instructions
- Stop them talking and get them working whenever you want
Free Bonus #3
"Unleashing Your Brilliance" $19.99 Value"
Brian E. Walsh PhD is the Amazon Best-Selling author of "Unleashing Your Brilliance: Tools & Techniques to Achieve Personal, Professional & Academic Success" This 284 page eBook is filled with tips and tools for using your brain to its maximum potential. "Unleashing Your Brilliance" is not like any other accelerated learning book out there.
Free Bonus #4
Timesavers for Teachers $9.95 Value
Timesavers for Teachers specializes in interactive, teacher-created, often-used classroom forms, report card comments, worksheets and teacher resources used by all teachers on a regular basis. Help yourself to 29 printable timesaving sheets.
Free Bonus #5
Easy Ways for Getting A's: A Success Guide for Students $9.95 Value
Doing well in school depends at least as much on working smart, as on being smart. Any student can do better at school if he or she applied a few simple strategies consistently.
Gary Screaton Page knows. For over 39 years Gary has taught thousands of students. Every student who applied even a few of the strategies in the Easy Ways for Getting A's eBook, improved their grades!
Read this 64 page eBook from your perspective as a teacher, and help more of your students achieve the coveted A grade.
Free Bonus #6
Tom Daly's "How To Improve Communication With Parents" $9.95 Value
Excerpted from ďThe ADHD Solution for Teachers: How To Turn Any Disruptive Child Into Your Best Student,Ē by Tom Daly
Free Bonus #7
School House Technologies Math and Vocabulary Worksheets $9.95 Value
Download over 90 Math worksheets and over 75 Vocabulatry worksheets for FREE .
Free Bonus #8
"Which of these 7 Mistakes Do You Make In Child Discipline?" $9.95 Value
Courtesy of Dr. Ruth Dalbeck -- 40 year veteran child psychologist and school principal. Here are just a few things you'll discover in this exclusive mini e-course that you won't find anywhere: "What Most Parents Are Never Told" "A Very Common Parenting Misconception" "The Law of Diminishing Returns" "The Easiest Mistake to Make"
Free Bonus #9
Mental Performance Enhancement Training Session: "Believing In Yourself" $9.95 Value
"Is Your Child a Chronic Academic Underachiever?" Now there's hope for the child who isn't performing up to potential in school. Free special self-improvement training session.
Free Bonus #10
James Desrosiers' Bonus
Free Success and Goal Setting Curriculum and tools at my goal and life management website.Free goal setting and time management videos with free forms for a student or teacher to download.
Free Bonus #11
Diane Mierzwik's "Helping Children Transition to New School Situations" $19.97 Value
This eBook is worth its weight in gold, as it helps you remove mountains of pain and suffering from anxieties that often get swept under the rug.
Free Bonus #12
Gisela Hausmann's ďBasic Math in the 21ST CenturyĒ $19.97 Value
Gisela Hausmann has made it her goal to ďmodernizeĒ the way basic math is being taught in the United States. She believes that improving the U.S. math curriculum is the single most important issue with regards to keeping U.S. youth competitive as the challenges of the global society of the 21st century evolve. Read her thoughts on math in this Free Report.
Free Bonus #13
Jeff van Leenen's Bonus The 4 Keys To Great Marks $19.97 Value
What Every Student Needs To Know About Improving Their Marks! Right Now! Pass these 4 gems onto your students to help them get better grades. A great way to demonstrate your value as a teacher!